Your pet’s health is just as important to us as it is to you. Prairie Ridge Veterinary Clinic develops partnerships with our families to provide the best comprehensive pet care in the Havana area. Our 30-minute appointment times allow us to meet with you and discuss each of the areas important to your pet’s well-being.
- Annual Exams—Bringing your pet in for a yearly wellness exam is an important part of his or her health care. This is a great time for you and Dr. Rod to have time to talk about any concerns you may have, discuss any recommendations, update vaccinations, and check to ensure your pet’s overall health.
- Puppy and Kitten Care—There is nothing cuter or more exciting than a new puppy or kitten. During the initial visit with the veterinarian, we will discuss all of your new pet’s health care needs, such as spaying and neutering, nutrition, vaccinations, parasite control, and dental needs. In addition, we can help guide you in the right directions for things like obedience, toys, and house or litter box training.
- Senior Pet Care—As your pet enters the golden years, his or her body starts to change. More frequent wellness exams and changes in diet may be needed. In addition, there are several simple things you can do to make your pet more comfortable as he or she ages. We are happy to assist you in any way with caring for your senior pet.
- Vaccinations & Prevention—Developing a vaccination and parasite control schedule with your vet will help protect your pet, and family, from serious disease and infection. Our staff will work with you to customize a plan that meets you family’s needs, lifestyle, and living environment.
- Contact us—today to schedule a pet wellness exam. Ask about our simple and easy ways to care for your pet while saving money.
“Dr. Yetter’s professional & compassionate care enabled us to have Lady as a member of our family for over 17 years. Through his knowledge, extensive research, and willingness to reach out, he provided Lady with a long quality life in spite of numerous health issues. We are eternally grateful.”
— Diane & Terry Svob
“Dr. Yetter and the staff at Prairie Ridge have given excellent care to my family of pets for about 20 years. I always feel comfortable asking questions and knowing I will get complete, caring answers. Dr. Yetter researches to find the best treatment options. My cats and dog are family to me, and we trust Prairie Ridge Veterinary Clinic.”
“We are so grateful for the hard work and extra research Dr. Yetter did for our Tansy-cat to find out why she wasn’t eating. If there is a time when your most precious friend is ill and you need to trust someone to care for them, Dr. Yetter is definitely that person! He went above and beyond to do everything he could to save our beautiful Tansy.”
— Tom & Bev Berberett
“My pets have been patients of Dr. Yetter and his great staff for many years, and I have always been grateful for their efficiency and helpfulness. Having good care right here in Havana is a big plus!”
— Jan McFarlin
“I began to bring in my labs into PRVC when I started working there, and was happy to have such a caring and knowledgeable doctor to take care of two of my best friends. It always amazes me just how much care goes into each and every animal, let alone the perseverance of Dr. Yetter and staff (I should call them family) in working out how to treat each and every problem.”
— Chris Johnson